We’re trying something new this week. It’s a bit of an experiment, but we thought their might be some value to it. Let us know what you think via comment, Facebook, and e-mail. There is no decided schedule for when we will post these, but we’re thinking of aiming for one to two per month, but we’ll see how we go.
All these articles and videos are presented as is and thus do not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of the PAs, Shimane Prefecture, or the JET Programme.
- Pavilcevic Leaving Shimane to Coach in NBL
- Japan’s NHK Sued Over Use of English Words
- Sailor Moon is Getting (Another) Musical
- Oldest Man In History Jiroemon Kimura Dies At 116
- LDP Seeking To Amend Japanese Child Pornography Laws
- Many LCC Passengers Stay Overnight At Narita Airport
- Japan Charters Plane To Deport 70 Fillipinos on the Cheap
- English Internet Memes Explained In Japanese (Japanese)
- How to Type Special (Hidden) Characters in Japanese
- What Are Those Stickers On Japanese Cars?
- 27 Better Ways To Eat Ramen
- Learning the Horrifying Secrets of Silent Hill Ramen
- Taro Root Fries (Recipe)
- Takeru Kobayashi’s Declaration of Independence
- Four Changes to English So Subtle We Hardly Notice They’re Happening
- Swedish Ambassador’s Visit To Matsue & Izumo
- Flumpool’s Drummer Reaches His Goal of 64kg by June, Returns to Band (Original Story)
- Think The US is Having A 90’s Nostalgia Craze? Take A Look At Japan
- Hikkikomori: Why Are So Many Japanese Men Refusing To Leave Their Rooms
- Thighvertising and Other Japanese Marketing ‘Trends” You Shouldn’t Fall For
If you have any stories to share, feel free to send them along, too.